In this course you will gain access to online Yoga fitness classes. What if I told you that you could burn 500-800 calories in 60 minutes. Well Rachael Hall's NAMASLAY Yoga Class does just that. NAMASLAY Yoga is when muscle meets Yoga. You incorporate weights into your practice to intensify each Yoga posture while also combining moves to strengthen your body such as squats, lunges bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and a couple of cardio bursts. The class also focuses on deep breathing exercise to relax the mind and heart as well as stretching that opens up the body.
This class is great for anyone who is looking to challenge their mind, body, and breath, wants to improve their cardiovascular system and strengthen their muscles, and lastly wants to practice mindfulness by controlling stress and creating more harmony and peace in their life.
You will also gain access to shorter stretching videos that target emotional and physical healing to lengthen your muscles.
Lastly you will get three audio clips for guided meditation that will help with relaxation, compassion, and healing.
- Class #1 Yoga Sculpt- Restore the mind, body, and soul in this dynamic flow class that guides you through a balance of breath work, strength, cardio, and stamina. (65:37)
- Class #2 Yoga Lift- Focus on Glutes & Abs (52:20)
- Class #3 Yogalates: Encompasses mind and body awareness, strength, stamina, and balance - merges with the techniques of pilates to improve your posture and create a strong, stable core foundation for movement (59:23)
- Heart Opener Stretches- To better receive and give love (0:15)
- Stretches to get your splits- do everyday for 30 days (0:15)
- Stretches to improve sleep- do before bed (0:15)
- Stretches to reduce anxiety (0:34)
- Splits Part 2- Do these once you have splits down (0:10)
- Stretches for emotional healing (0:42)
- Stretches for middle splits (0:15)
- Stretches to do on any wall at home (0:12)
Newport Beach, CA native, Rachael Hall is a Hot Yoga Instructor, Choreographer, Dancer, and Fitness Instructor.
Working towards various certifications in fitness has always been Rachael's passion. From over 18 years of dance experience, to studying ballet at Joffrey ballet school in New York City, and to completing over hundreds of hours in Hot Yoga Lift, Plyojam, and CPR/First Aid certification; Rachael is highly trained and a valuable asset to anyone's fitness or dance journey.
Her goal in life is to aid dancers, yogis, fitness practitioners, and children to grow and strengthen their practice through knowledge, exploration, and inspiration.
She currently resides in Los Angeles pursuing her professional dance and fitness career.
Virtual Fitness classes, inspiration and guided meditation will be found on the site. Bookings, Private yoga/exercise classes, and general inquiries email or Instagram message below.
Email: [email protected]